Question about questions

Ok - I have asked a diferent question in 3 different forums for which I did not see an answer in my search of previous postings. My questions seem to be relevant, yet are unanswered. Can you post something about how the experts decide whether or not to answer a question that is submitted? I am not upset, but it may help other posters - especially when they spend time on the site. Thanks so much.

Hello and thanks for your posts.

Sorry that you haven't received a response to your questions (yet)- just know that we get a large volume of questions and simply can't answer all of them.

We do our best here to get to as many as possible, as quickly as possible.

BY

CD4, CD4% and Copies: when should i start the treatment ?
PEP question