Atripla

Greetings from the Philippines!

Doc,

I would like to ask how much is a month supply of Atripla?

Thank you!

Rico

Hello Rico and thanks for your post.

The prices of medications vary considerably according to country and formulation. I've found Pharmacychecker.com to be an interesting source for comparing medication prices.

Atripla in the US costs about $1600 USD per month. There are suppliers outside of the US (ie, Canada) that apparently sell the medication for less.

Moreover, it's relevant to know that a generic version of tenofovir+FTC+efavirenz, called Viraday is also available (manufactured in India). The cost of Viraday is about $300 USD/month.

Hope this helps.

BY

I switched med. Pls help
just started taking atripla