I switched med. Pls help

Hi Dr. once again I hope you can help me. I switched from Combivir/Stockrin to Truvada/Stockrin, but I do not know I it was done correctly, I took my last conbination of Combivir/Stockrin at night 10pm as usual, the next morning I skiped the Combivir, and that same night I took my new Truvada/Stockrin at 10pm, I am worried that Stopping Combivir for 24 hours will lead to a resistance while my VL was nearly undetectable just after two months of treatment (below 200), please let me know if this was the correct way to do it, or should I have taken the Combivir in the morning and switch to Truvada/Stockrin in the evening? Does it matter or not and what can I expect now? In one of your previous response to a posting you mentioned that it is fine to take Combivir in the morning and switch to Truvada/Stockrin in the evening, while Dr. DeJesus in one of his recent reply does not recomand to do that and advice to rather stop taking any med in the morning and switch in the evening, please let me know what is the best way as I am very worried that I have messed with the timing as I am confused. Your reply is highly appreciated and awaited.

Hello and thanks for your post.

You'll be fine. If your viral load was suppressed at the time of the switch, it really won't matter whether you took your Combivir once- or twice daily on the last day of treatment.

You can see from both my and Dr. DeJesus' replies that there isn't a hard and fast rule about this--

Be well, BY

Zeffix
Atripla