lost of air

im on oxygen permanately my tcellis under100 im weak and tired not hungry my mind is not focus blurred vision fevers how mush longer do i got to liveive had hiv since 95?

Sorry to hear about your health.

It's not clear from your post as to why you require oxygen, but is sounds like you have some very significant health issues.

As to how long you have to live, this depends on many factors. Is your virus suppressed? Are you having other complications? What is the reason why you need oxygen? Is it because of lung disease or heart disease?

With T cell (CD4) counts below 100, you are at significant risk of health complications and clearly need very aggressive medical care. I hope that you are receiving this. Without adequate viral suppression, about 30% of persons with CD4s below 100 die every year- on treatment, the prognosis is much better.

So, I haven't answered your questions directly for need of additional information; write back- maybe with additional information, I can be more precise.

BY

atripla and crystal
a quick one