atripla and crystal
Jan 1, 2009
If I party on occasion(once evey 3 or 4 months)and take my atripla as prescribed how dangerous is that?
Response from Dr. Young
Simply stated, I'm not a fan of methamphetamine. I've seen far too many of my patients lose their livelihood, family and health over this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- Does Hiv 3 Months Window Mean 12 Week Or 13 Week?
- Needle Prick And Hiv Risk For Nurses
- Does Hiv Cause Dehydration?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.