What Medicines to avoid it

Dear All,

While having sex with a pro my condom burst.

i am afraid if she had a infection. Please can u tell me if there are any medicines which can avoid infection if she had it.

I washed my penis immediately with soap and its more than 2 dys now i had sex.

Also tell what is the right time to get checked after such instance.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks for your post.

Post-exposure prophylaxis (or PEP) can reduce the risk of HIV infection after possible exposure. The key thing is to get to medical attention and start on medications (usually two or three drugs) within 72 hours of the exposure.

After that time, there is little evidence that the medications have significant benefit.

88 CD4 with med
atripla and crystal