Dec 21, 2008
Can dry mouth occur 5 weeks after infection or is that unlikely?
| Response from Dr. DeJesus
There are many reasons why someone may experience dry mouth, but a manifestation of acute HIV infection is not likely to be one of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dry Mouth A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Pcr Dna Results After Open Mouth Kissing
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Scratch On Skin
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Sex With Hooker
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.