Dec 21, 2008
Can dry mouth occur 5 weeks after infection or is that unlikely?
Response from Dr. DeJesus
There are many reasons why someone may experience dry mouth, but a manifestation of acute HIV infection is not likely to be one of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.