Traditional Herbal Therapy - DUHA
Dec 14, 2008
Dr Young, Thanks for your response on 11 Dec. I've another question for you. I just came back from Traditional Therapy Center. They supplied me with this kind of capsule. (Taken from their website - After going through several laboratory test and screening, its guaranteed that DUHA capsules is safely taken by all age including children and golden ager. It confirmed that the ingredient doesnt contain any heavy metal ingredient and bacteria. DUHA;-
* Help blood circulation * Help stabilize immunization body sistem * Enhance spirit leve Ingredients The content which are used have been identified the nutrition through earlier research. Among key ingredient used are akar cerita @ hempedu bumi with his nutrition in reduce the blood pressure and diabetes. Halba where his nutrition for high blood and excessive cholesterol content. Blend from this various herb produce a special mixture .... )
Each capsule contains:- Radix Dioscorea Triphylla=248mg, Afrographis Paniculata=22.5mg, Fructus brucea javanica=22.5mg, Fructus helicteres isora=22.5mg, Fructus piper retrofractum=22.5mg, Semen trigonella Foenum-Graecum=12.mg
Frankly speaking, I don't know what are those compositions. But I've had 2 capsules just now.
The supplier also told me that some of their patients are now completely clean from any viruses. It proven by CD4 count before & after taking this herbal.
What would you say?
Cheers, Mohd, Malaysia
Response from Dr. Young
I'd say, be very, very skeptical.
Ask to see the data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of Hiv How Long Until You Notice Signs
- How Does Hiv Become Aids?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.