Can I take Spiruliana

Can I take Spiruliana? My CD4 count is 184.

Thanks for your post.

You can take the supplement, but I doubt that it will have any lasting health benefits.

The real issue is that with a CD4 count less than 200, you have AIDS. This isn't a time to be messing around with the false belief that herbal products or supplements will dramatically improve your counts. Trust me, many of my patients (and dear friends) did just this in the pre-HAART era. The vast majority of them passed because of AIDS complications.

What you really need is to find a doctor who will invest time with you in deciding which HIV antiretroviral therapies are best suited to you, your virus and your lifestyle. These are the medications that will improve your health.

Be well, BY

Antibiotics & ARV
positive tb