|Prezista Storage Temperature
Dec 8, 2008
I accidentally put Prezista in the fridge for 2.5 hours. Do I have to get a new prescription or will the pills still be okay to use?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'm sure that your medications are fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Shingles?
- What Is The Name Of The Virus That Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Cure For Chlamydia?
- What If The Doctor Tells You That You Have Herpes?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.