Dec 3, 2008
can i take champix, whilst taking atripla
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
Best of health,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Ever Be Cured?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do If You Think Your Boyfriend Has Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used On Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.