splash of hiv infected blood in the eye
Nov 28, 2008
I was at work and I was washing the instruments that were used on a hiv pt. the blood that was in one of the containers was mixed with water. I was at the sink rinsing out the container and a small drop or speckle of water/blood got into my eye. It was not a large amount infact it was very small, just enough to make you blink. I am concerned cause Pep was not started due to the fact it was thought to be overkill. but do you think I should still be concerned about this.
Response from Dr. DeJesus
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.