Nov 26, 2008
the otherday i found a small lump under my armpit 3 days later i have like 6 of them can this be caused from methadone?
| Response from Dr. Young
You are describing either lymph nodes or possibly minor skin infections. Neither are caused by methadone.
Nevertheless, I'd discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Documented Case Of HIV Infection From Protective Sex?
- Does Anal Sex Lead To Aids?
- Does Multivitamin Supplement Have Any Adverse Effects With Atripla?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.