Nov 26, 2008
the otherday i found a small lump under my armpit 3 days later i have like 6 of them can this be caused from methadone?
Response from Dr. Young
You are describing either lymph nodes or possibly minor skin infections. Neither are caused by methadone.
Nevertheless, I'd discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- Waiting Time For Chlamydia Test Results
- Vinegar Douche For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.