Nov 26, 2008
the otherday i found a small lump under my armpit 3 days later i have like 6 of them can this be caused from methadone?
Response from Dr. Young
You are describing either lymph nodes or possibly minor skin infections. Neither are caused by methadone.
Nevertheless, I'd discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- Is It Bad To Take Aspirin If You Have Hep C?
- High Levels Of Cytomegalovirus Antibody
- How Long Is Hepatitis A Contagious For?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transferred By Food Preparers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.