Nov 26, 2008
the otherday i found a small lump under my armpit 3 days later i have like 6 of them can this be caused from methadone?
| Response from Dr. Young
You are describing either lymph nodes or possibly minor skin infections. Neither are caused by methadone.
Nevertheless, I'd discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Biochemical Changes And Viral Infection; The Causes Of Hiv/aids And Lasar Fever
- Why Is There No Cure For Aids?
- U.s Population Represents The Fastest Growing Group For Hiv Infections
- If You Sit On A Toilet Seat That Has Blood You Can Get Aids?
- In America At What Age Are People Most Commonly Infected With Hiv
- Bactrim And Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.