spot in mouth

Hello

To give you some background info i found out i was pos in april 08 but before that i had would get these purlpe bump in my mouth i would just pop them they and they would bleed and go away the day i got test i had three of them in my mouth i pop them before i got test that morning they went a way once i got on meds i had one come back and durning that time period my viral load when up from undetectable to 65 but then when back down now they are back do you have any idea what they good be and should i be poping them andthe med i am on are tmc278 and truvada and i smoke tobboaco product they dont look like hpv of the mouth

Hello and thanks for your post.

I'm not sure what is causing the lesions that you describe. but you should definitely let your doctor know about your symptoms.

BY

Lipo Issues and Initial Treatment Concerns
missed dose