Resistance to Atripla if you don't take it on time or miss a dose

I usually take Atripla at 11pm at night, last night I fell asleep at 9pm and awoke at 5am and then took Atripla. Couls this cause me to become resistant to it? This is the first time I have actually missed a dose on time. I have been taking Atripla for a few months now but before that I was on Sustiva and Truvada for at least a year and have always been undetectable with my viral load, plus my CD4 count is over 300

Hello and thanks for your post.

You don't need to worry about missing a single dose of your medications-- it would be strikingly unusual for this to be the cause of treatment failure or drug resistance.

Be well, BY

atripla and side effects
CD4 COUNT - 217