For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

RE: Travel with meds

Many thanks for your prompt reply regarding travelling to the US. From the link you sent it is not clear as to how an hiv+ person is to approach the situation. I currently already hold B1/B2 and C1/D visas in my passport, valid until 2016. These were issued pre-infection in 2006. Do you know what further steps I would require to travel the the US, are these visas invalid? Can i simply travel to/from the US as normal provided I do not stay for longer than 30days?

This is good news seeing as my sister plans to marry in Vegas next year!

Thanks for your follow up.

I'm no lawyer nor immigration specialist (though I travel a lot). My best guess is that if you already hold a valid US visa, there should be no issue on your re-entry to the US, so long as you adhere to the terms of your current visa.

Congrats to your sister and enjoy Vegas.

Travel with meds
M41L & T215