looking for a hiv doctor
Nov 4, 2008
i'm looking for a hiv doctor in queens ny by woodhaven area.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are quite a few excellent HIV doctors in the Queens area. I always recommend that you contact your local AIDS Service Organization (ASOfinder.com) for the beta.
One good starting point is my friend and colleague, Dr. David Rubin at New York Hospital Queens.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.