|looking for a hiv doctor
Nov 4, 2008
i'm looking for a hiv doctor in queens ny by woodhaven area.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are quite a few excellent HIV doctors in the Queens area. I always recommend that you contact your local AIDS Service Organization (ASOfinder.com) for the beta.
One good starting point is my friend and colleague, Dr. David Rubin at New York Hospital Queens.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Doctor Look At Hematology And Tell If You Have Hiv?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Do Shingles Blisters Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.