|re: reassure a friend please
Nov 4, 2008
Tell your friend he has nothing to worry about. Tell him that he will feel so much better so quickly (in my case it was 48 hours) that in a couple of weeks it will be such a "no brainer" that he will wonder why he ever worried about starting treatment in the first place.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for sharing..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lipodystrophy?
- How To Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis When You Are Hiv Positive?
- I Have Pneumonia Does That Mean I Have Aids
- Is Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Contagious?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Skin?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Fingering Stripper?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.