mild silver protein??????

do you think that taking mild silver is good for someone who has hiv and what would be the effects on the body?silver seems to kill viruses and i was wondering what you think about this approach its also called collidated silver any info?

Response from Dr. Cohen

Not much info on this one... so no good reason to recommend it. There are of course likely to be stories, and descriptions and testimony from people who have taken it and had dramatic results. But unfortunately none of it has been presented at conferences where clinicians can share our insights in a way that allows us each to examine what others are doing. So this leads to suspicion that those stories are less likely to be real. But as far as I know it is likely to be safe to try. And since viral loads tend to drop quickly if something has activity as an antiviral - then you can find out for yourself if colloidal silver works - if you decide to try it you can get a viral load before, and then again while on it after a few weeks and see if anything happens.

But I doubt it. If I am wrong please let us know. OK? good luck. CC

Are these infusions needed?
some more questions--PML