|Atripla or sustiva and truvada separated?
Nov 1, 2008
Is Atripla better than sustiva and truvada separated? I feel it stonger.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There should be absolutely no difference between the 3-in-1 Atripla and the 2-in-1 Truvada + Sustiva. If you're experiencing new symptoms after a switch, I'd definitely bring this to your doctor's attention.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Is Better Truvada Or Atripla?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.