Atripla or sustiva and truvada separated?
Nov 1, 2008
Is Atripla better than sustiva and truvada separated? I feel it stonger.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There should be absolutely no difference between the 3-in-1 Atripla and the 2-in-1 Truvada + Sustiva. If you're experiencing new symptoms after a switch, I'd definitely bring this to your doctor's attention.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.