HIV specialist in South Africa
Oct 25, 2008
Dear Dr. As I mentioned in my previous posting that remained unanswered, you are a shining star in a dark world. I need you help by providing me (recomand) with names of some of the best (most professional) HIV specailists in Johannesburg or Pretoria. Your input will be highly appreciated. Thanks for all your help and support, God bless you.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for your post and words.
In JoBerg, I'd start by looking up Dr. Ian Sanne's group- a world-class expert with an expert research team.
Best of health to you,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Be A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Mononucleosis Tests Can They Detect Hiv In My Blood
- Chance Of Getting Hiv Drinking Breast Milk
- Foods That Reduce Hiv Viral Load
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.