re HIV med safe?

dr young; you responded by saying HIV meds where safe to take for quote: many many years- can you give me some idea exactly how many?

Thanks for the follow up.

In most clinical trials, the number of patients that discontinue medications because of side effects or toxicity is very low-- usually less than 5-10%. The best (or longest-term) studies are out to about 4-5 years.

In real world clinical practice, I've got a bunch of patients who have been continuously on medications for upward of 10 years.

Exactly how long will this last is only a prediction, but it's my best guess is that it will indeed be for many decades.

BY

hiv meds safe???
very low free testosterone