atripla and antihistamines

hi I take antihistamines to control an unbearable skin rash along with atripla. Is this safe to do ?

Thank you for your post.

Yes, it is generally safe to take over-the-counter antihistamines while taking Atripla. The real issue isn't the drug-drug interactions, but rather, if you have an unbearable skin rash, you probably have a significant drug allergic reaction developing.

The first thing that I would be doing at this point is to contact your healthcare provider or doctor- let her or him know what's going on before long.

Best of health to you, BY

pep
hiv meds safe???