Need some HIV specialists in Lebanon

First let me thanks you all for all the help you are providing with the greatest generosity that distinguise you. I have been recently diagnosed with HIV, leaving in Lebaon, a country where HIV is still very much a tabou, I wonder if you can help by forwarding names of DR. specialist in treatment of HIV that you can recomand, in Beirut or surrounding or even in Syria. Please help. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Thank your for your post and very kind comments.

I don't personally know the HIV doctors in your region, but my friend and expert colleague, Dr. Grace McComsey does.. here is what she recommends:

"In Lebanon, presently the best HIV doc is Dr Jacques Mokhbat. He trained in the US and he is the only one I always see at (the international meetings). I think he is the most up-to-date in Lebanon currently"

I hope this helps,

BY

splitting Atripla dose
TB Skin Test = Bumps All Over