deformed kidney causing me to urinate blood

hi last year on a random day I started urinating blood I visited a doctor who dealed with non insured clients.. he did a cat scan I told me both my kidney problem but he didn't know how to treat me he gave me another number to another doctor but the never pick up the phone.. I really need and expert opion about how to stop and fix this problem or where to go

Thank you for your post.

If you have (or had) blood in your urine, you should definitely pick up that phone and call the kidney specialist ("nephrologist"). This situation can sometimes be simple (like an infection or kidney stone), but can also be a sign of more significant problems.

Without additional information, it's impossible for me to tell you anything else in particular to fix the problem.

I hope this gets you off the fence; write back anytime.

BY

Reading My Labs?
Atripla and grogginess