RE:Time to change meds?-Thank you
Oct 16, 2008
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your rapid, thoughtful, and encouraging response. I will take your advice. PS: I was a former patient, in NM, of one of your colleagues Dr. Castillo... say hello from John M
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the follow up and note;
Stay in touch, let us know how you're doing from time to time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does Crabs Look Like The Std?
- Accuracy Of ELISA And Western Blot
- Are Pep Treatments Effective If Given Within Enough Time?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.