Oct 9, 2008
I am starting treatment in the next few months. What regimen is better - Atripla or Sustiva and Truvada ? (Provided that there are no resistance issues with either regimen)
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
At the risk of being trite, here's some simple algebra:
There's no difference between the two, except that the later is two pills (and two copayments) and the former is one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.