More information re: Thailand

Hi again Dr. Young,

I'm the guy who just wrote responding to your reader who had questions about Thailand. Sorry to bombard your forum, but I have one other piece of possibly useful information:

The Thai Red Cross in Bangkok has a meeting called the Wednesday Friend's Club. It is basically an HIV support group. I know one of the counselors there, and he is very good. I recommend that your reader may want to contact this organization. I will provide the counselor's first name only, since this is a public forum: "Pat." I encourage your reader to call and ask for him, or else attend one of the meetings. They can provide very useful information and referrals on getting care in that area.

Thanks again.

Thanks again for your post and missive.

Stay in touch-

BY

To the writer from Thailand
Regimen Choice