I AM IN THAILAND

I LIVE IN THAILAND, I AM VERY NEW TO THIS AND TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT HIV ANTIDRUGS AS MUCH AS I CAN.BUT HONESTLY IT IS REALLY VERY COMPLEX.

MY CD4 IS 525 SO I STILL HAVE SOME TIME TO LEARN ABOUT THE ANTIDRUGS AND FIND THE BEST DOCTORE BEFORE STARTING MEDS I AM LITTLE CONCERN ABOUT THE MEDICINE IN THAILAND, I GUESS THE MEDICINE IS NOT UP TO DATE LIKE U.K OR USA OR OTHER DEVELOPE COUNTRY. SO I WOULD NEED AN ADVICE IF THIS WILL BE BETTER FOR ME TO TRAVEL TO U.K,USA OR ANY DEVELOPE COUNTRY TO RECEIVE THE BETTTER TREATMENT(NOT STAYING , JUST VISIT AND COME BACK)

TO MAKE SURE THAT I RECEIVE THE BEST MEDS , BEST DOCTOR AND LIVE LONGER. PLEASE ADVISE ME FOR THIS.I AM REALLY TO DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE THAT I WILL BE ALIVE TILL THE CURE COME.

Thank you for your post from Thailand.

Fortunately, there are very good resources for those living with HIV in your country. I'm quite certain that there are highly trained doctors and while not every medication available to us here in North America is available, those that are available (mostly generics) are of high quality.

So, I don't think that it's necessary for you to leave your beautiful country (and people); rather, focus on finding the best HIV doctors and care facilities (your local AIDS service organizations can help with this).

And yes, let's hope that when the time comes, you'll be alive for the cure.

Be well, BY

Facial loss for +ve brother
Atripla Experience