wondering the safety on meds
Oct 4, 2008
Is it safe to take trazodone 100 mg @hs with Atripla 600 mg @hs
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Hiv Test Results Accurate After 1 Year?
- Which Immunoglobulin Involves In Hiv?
- What Does The Standard Hiv Test Detect In Patients?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- What Causes Esophageal Candidiasis?
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.