wondering the safety on meds
Oct 4, 2008
Is it safe to take trazodone 100 mg @hs with Atripla 600 mg @hs
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.