fuzeon in the fridge

I have accidently left my fuzeon out of the fridge after mixing for up to 12 hours. All the product info says it is not stable and should be dicarded. My Doctor has told me its ok to use anyway and I have done so. Its $40.00 Canadian dollars a dose and hard to just throw out and use a new vial. I do not do this on purpose and usually refridgerate it. Please tell me it is stable for 12 hours at rooom temp. I promise I will not make a habit out using it unrefridgerated. I have searched the net far and wide and have not found a clear answer to this question. Thanks.

Thanks for your post.

I think that for a single dose and episode that you're ok to use the Fuzeon.

BY

about treatment
Re: How long after Diagnosis Should I be Put on Meds?