|fuzeon in the fridge
Oct 3, 2008
I have accidently left my fuzeon out of the fridge after mixing for up to 12 hours. All the product info says it is not stable and should be dicarded. My Doctor has told me its ok to use anyway and I have done so. Its $40.00 Canadian dollars a dose and hard to just throw out and use a new vial. I do not do this on purpose and usually refridgerate it. Please tell me it is stable for 12 hours at rooom temp. I promise I will not make a habit out using it unrefridgerated. I have searched the net far and wide and have not found a clear answer to this question. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I think that for a single dose and episode that you're ok to use the Fuzeon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.