Frustrated radiologist- again

Dr. Young,

Thank you so much for answering my last question. I must call on you once again for advice.

Our situation is living in a small Texas town without an ID. The county provides a clinic every three weeks from an ID who used to practice here. This is who we currently see. After your last response and further research we think it wise to seek a second opinion. Problem is none of my colleagues here know of any one else. I have done research on the internet but as you can imagine it is like picking a name out of a phone book. We can easily travel to Houston or San Antonio. Any referral you can provide is MOST appreciated....thanks!

Dear Rayo Doc,

Thanks for the follow up. There are really good HIV doctors in both Houston or San Antonio. Not to rule out anyone, but you could try Dr. Shannon Schrader at the Schrader clinic in Houston. (I'll often go to the American Academy of HIV Medicine website- aahivm.org- or contact the local AIDS service organization to try to get the beta on who's who).

Best of luck to both of you; don't hesitate to write back.

BY

atripla
about treatment