Oct 1, 2008
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Lab tests, especially viral loads, cannot be used to predict the time of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.