Oct 1, 2008
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Lab tests, especially viral loads, cannot be used to predict the time of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.