atripla with food
Oct 1, 2008
Can one take Atripla with food?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Yes, Atripla can indeed be taken with food-- for some people, taking Atripla (the efavirenz part) with food is associated with somewhat increased side effects, but for the majority, this is not a significant issue.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Get Hiv Infection From Blood Sugar Test?
- My Cold Won't Go Away Hiv
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.