|atripla with food
Oct 1, 2008
Can one take Atripla with food?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Yes, Atripla can indeed be taken with food-- for some people, taking Atripla (the efavirenz part) with food is associated with somewhat increased side effects, but for the majority, this is not a significant issue.
Be well, BY
reyataz & norvir alone?
How long after Diagnosis Should I be Put on Meds?
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.