atripla with food
Oct 1, 2008
Can one take Atripla with food?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Yes, Atripla can indeed be taken with food-- for some people, taking Atripla (the efavirenz part) with food is associated with somewhat increased side effects, but for the majority, this is not a significant issue.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- Signs And Symptoms Of Advanced Stages Of Aids
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.