reyataz & norvir alone?
Sep 25, 2008
hi, after searching several forums for a combo I felt alright about taking, I settled on reyataz, norvir & truvada. I expressed this to my Dr., who told me this was too many meds, and I should try just reyataz & norvir alone. This does not seem right to me, what do you think?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Frankly if a single pill is too much, I'd have to wonder if your ready to be taking 2 pills (Norvir+Reyataz).
I'd spend some time talking to your doctor and/or case manager about your concerns.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Genital
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.