|neuropathy from hiv or drugs
Sep 24, 2008
is my neropathy from my hiv or my drugs that i am taking for hiv....?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
If you're having pain in your feet or hands, you should discuss this with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Drugs For Neuropathy?
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- How Many Ways Can You Get Std's?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
- Can You Take Aspirin With Atripla?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.