|neuropathy from hiv or drugs
Sep 24, 2008
is my neropathy from my hiv or my drugs that i am taking for hiv....?
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
If you're having pain in your feet or hands, you should discuss this with your doctor.
HIV meds against the flu
reyataz & norvir alone?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.