HIV meds against the flu

I have been positive for about five years. The last time I recall having a high grade fever or "flu-like symptoms" is when I probably sero-converted. I am in the medical profession (not a physician). I know the flu is a viral event. I have worked in hospitals for years and have had several co-workers who have come down with the flu. I do not think I have had the flu since starting my medications. Has there ever been a study about HIV meds against the flu virus?

Thanks for your post.

In brief, HIV medications have no activity against influenza virus. The only virus where there is reliable cross activity of HIV medications is the activity of tenofovir, FTC and 3TC against hepatitis B virus.

just checking...
neuropathy from hiv or drugs