Sep 24, 2008
Dear Doctors, I'm just checking -- have questions been getting through to you lately? I sent a question to you about 12 days ago but haven't received an answer. Thank you very much!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
To my readers, I've been blissfully out of the range of the internet for the past several weeks- working and then on vacation in Central Asian republics of Uzbekistan, Kyrghzstan and Kazahkstan.
I'm back in the USA now and will get to your questions as quickly as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.