what time is fit for pregnancy?

doctor.i am a Chinese woman.i have been infected for 3 years.but my CD4 just is 238 in July,so low.now i am ready to take medicine.my husband was diagnosed too.i am planing to have a baby in the feature.but i don't know which conditions of my body and my husband's body are the best for the pregnancy.otherwise,will the pregnancy be hurt to the mother?thanks!!

Thanks for your post,

There are many, many factors that govern the decision to have a child- only one small aspect is covered by your question.

If all things are equal, I wouldn't recommend pregnancy until you are on a stable, well tolerated medication regimen and have a CD4 count in the normal range-- preferably greater than 350.

Best of health to you, BY

HIV+ Working
New Diagnosis