|what time is fit for pregnancy?
Sep 24, 2008
doctor.i am a Chinese woman.i have been infected for 3 years.but my CD4 just is 238 in July,so low.now i am ready to take medicine.my husband was diagnosed too.i am planing to have a baby in the feature.but i don't know which conditions of my body and my husband's body are the best for the pregnancy.otherwise,will the pregnancy be hurt to the mother?thanks!!
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post,
There are many, many factors that govern the decision to have a child- only one small aspect is covered by your question.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.