Bactrim? Hi Triglycerides? now Viracept?

Thank you so much for your quick response. In your reply to me you stated that i am on an "UNUSUAL" regimen. This is my first regimen and I have no previous treatment failures. You stated that I am on 1 too many medications. You suggest that I drop the Viracept and stay on the Sustiva + Combivir. You then stated that I should replace the Viracept with another Protease Inhibitor. Wouldn't that then put me back on with 1 too many medications? If you think I should be on a Protease Inhibitor, which one works well with the Sustiva + Combivir?

Thanks for your reply,

Perhaps my earlier response was unclear (because I was unsure of which line of treatment you're taking).

I would simply drop the Viracept; continue on the Combivir and Efavirenz that your already taking.

Hope this helps, BY

Am i infected ?
changed med