Thank You!

Dear Dr. DeJesus I just wanted to thank you for the answers I have been unable to get from my Dr. Although he is very good he seems to beat around the bush abit.The people at The Body are very knowedgeable about the matters people write in about.I and many others thank you for your smarts and your answers.THANK YOU!

Response from Dr. DeJesus

You are welcome. We are all glad to help. We are excited with the good quality of questions that you all post. Remember, for every person that posts a question, there are many other persons that have the same question, but do not ask. They do find your answers very valuable; so on their behalf I want to thank you for taking a proactive approach that is helping indirectly many other people.

Switch onto Isentress
Thanks