Switch onto Isentress

Dr. Edwin Dejesus, Just wanted to say thanks for everything that you all do for us. My question is that I had been on atripla for two years. Been having problems on it with dreams and central nervous system problems as well. My doctor had then switch me to Truvada and Isentress. My question is that I take it at 11am and then the other truvada and isentress at 11pm, my doctor had told me that I didn't have to take them on that hour but with in a two hour window, and was wondering if that is okay to do, or should those times be okay are is it that I can take it a 12 pm and 12 am and so on. Please let me know what you think I should do. Thank you for your time. me

Response from Dr. DeJesus

Dear ME: Your doctor is very correct. Although we still do not have very clear how long the antiviral effect of Isentress will last after 12 hours, and how that activity correlates with the Isentress drug levels, it does appear that a window of a couple of hours in someone already virologically controlled will have no impact at all in the virological activity of Isentress.

Should I wait for the meds?
Thank You!