|Looking for a doctor
Aug 27, 2008
I live in Miami, Florida and I am looking for a doctor.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are a number of excellent HIV doctors in the Miami area. I'd first contact your local AIDS service organization for the local beta.
Some our good friends (and highly qualified doctors) in the area include Drs. Michael Wohlfieler and Gerry Pierone.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.