|Reyataz Dosage Increased
Aug 27, 2008
I have not been able to get a hold of my doctor yet which is why I am posting this question here.
I noticed that my doctor increased my prescription for Reyataz to 400mg without even seeing me first. I was wondering what would be the reasoning behind something like this? Is there a new study or something which shows that Reyataz should be given at 400mg in order to be effective?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Worldwide, The Main Route Of Hiv Infection Is Through
- Where To Get Free Std And Hiv Testing In Dallas,tx?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Which Is Better Truvada Or Combivir?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lactic Acidosis?
- What Causes Wasting Syndrome?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.