|Must Atripla be kept in the bottle with the dessicant?
Aug 17, 2008
My apologies if this has already been answered, but I could not find the answer on the forum. A friend informed me that Atripla is supposed to be kept in the bottle in which it is sold along with the dessicant. I, like many people, put the pills in a 7-day pill box to help remember to take it each night. If one generally keeps the Atripla in a temperature- and climate-controled room, is it really necessary to keep it in the bottle with the dessicant cube?
Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Young
In a word, no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.